Tuesday, March 01, 2005

~~Spring Cleaning~~

Spring Cleaning

Over the weekend, I’ve cleaned my room..
There were too many rubbish in the room that I can hardly put anymore stuff..

I have so long wanted to do spring cleaning.. n didn’t have time to….well… been lazy to do so until on Saturday.. when I’m back from my shopping spread.. really I didn’t have any more hangers to put my new clothes.. that’s when I’ve really started forking out all the stuff, went through one by one.. deciding which one to keep and which one to sell it off…

Well.. initially thought of throwing them out…then..thought I might give donation to those orang asli…which my church goes to help… but in the end..I thought..maybe it’d be better to sell online?? Like at lelong or ebay.. at least could make some $$$$..isn't this brilliant..!!! and I’m sure orang asli is happier to have money than some used Fendi bags or Armani shirt which is a bit…uhm…extraordinary and out of fashion…

So I took all my clothes out from the drawer and hangers.. put them all on the floor.. went through one by one….to decide which one to keep…… there were just too many stuff to go through… in the end… I’ve just fell on the pile of clothes..n ZzzzZzz..aiiii…

The next day..on Sunday..continue cleaning up after my church service…N guess what…..in the end..i’ve just put every stuff back to its place..
I just couldn’t throw them away… or even sell them away…Each clothes, bags, shoes… or even piece of movie tickets.. has many fond of memories for different events… I was like…..oh…….i wore that one when I was……. Oh…this is what I bought during holiday to Koh Samui… oh..this bag is brought from bali to go picnic with my puppies…oh that movie……was the first movie that I watch with…… u know…….these kinda memories…..stopped me from throwing them away… I just Couldn’t DO It.. I felt like.. I’m throwing away my part of memories.. sighs...so instead, I just put them in a few boxes.. and kept underneath of the table… I guess I could never throw away my stuffs .. ^^;

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, you are not alone ^_^

Welcome to the Garbage Collector Club *lol*

It's so hard to part with things that bring you back the sweet memories, isn't it ? *rolleyes*

hayanna said...

Garbage Collector Clubs..hey..i liket hat =)
thanks juon..u truly understand how it feels..not many those u know..esp my mom...:rolleyes:

freddie said...

in short, you need a bigger place. :D

same here... i got tons of craps. :D

凱西 said...

hahaha..if i am hayanna mom,i'll make sure i bug her kao kao to clean up her place every month...My parent hate me when i always like to throw away those "rubbish" they collected..hahahaha