Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Hayanna goes to police station… :(

What a luck that I’ve had yesterday evening… This April is really sux big time for me..*shaking head*
From now on, I’d rather stuck in my house and not coming out till May comes…
Well..on the bright side, my life is never dull… When it seems to be mundane, always something pops up out of nowhere…..

Yesterday evening, after work, I’ve parked my car at ampang point opened parking lot and went to ampang point shopping center to get something.. N on the way out, I couldn’t resist of buying Baskin Robins icecream, I stopped to get some for myself before dinner as appetizer…

Happily eating away my ice cream, I was walking back to my car and met Mr.Y on the way to the car park.. we were chatting away and when I nearly reached my car , I’ve spotted a dented at the back of my car…
I was like…..”huh…..what’s this?” then to realize the dark gray waja was hitting my car while reversing back and he was trying to get away from it!!!!
I dunno why but I was just standing there, still eating my ice cream and just gasped “oh…” …acted like it was other people’s car….. but my friend Y ran after the car and managed to get the car plate number for me..
It was quite badly dented inwards… easily will cost couple of hundred to knock it back…… @%)(#^*(#%^()@$% bastard. Hit my car n run away…

Well..my friend Y was even more mad… he said must go to the police station to report and started to drive to police station already but stuck in terrible jam… I’ve told him to detour back to Amapng point to get something to eat first since he was starving, without having lunch…
He was more agitated than me.. I had to tell him not to be so mad..maybe that driver was in a big rush…..like mom was going to die soon…so had to rush off without caring other cars…. Well..isn’t it persuasible… I do not want him to have high blood pressure and stress because of this.. I think it’s just how you look at the incident.. either be optimistic or pessimistic… n I always give this kind of excuses to myself , not to be so angry about anything…… hahahaha

After having dinner, said bye bye to Mr.Y since he didn’t have enuf sleep the previous night, didn’t want to disturb him and I went to police station to report with my pet sister… The police man was hardly able to speak English.. I had to explain to him with my poor Malay plus body language… thank god he was able to understand ..perhaps body language helped more.. I was using his toy cars to explain the incident as well..ha..ha..

Anyhow, they took some photographs, wrote a report.. police man said that I can claim the other party’s insurance to repair my car..plus he’s going to be on black listed that will not be able to renew his road tax n has to come to see the police before he can settle to renew his road tax..

Suddenly I felt very bad… it was just a dent..well…a big dent perhaps… but I put someone just on the black listed because of it…
And what if..the guy was a gangster or something…come and look for me to revenge?

Sigh….sigh……sigh…..
What a luck on this month…….

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter what had happened or what is going to happen, never put the blame on anyone or anything. God sometimes will give us small test to help us to prepare for the big examination in life.

As accident are sometimes inevitable, there are nothing much that we can do except the usual procedure which is to do the police report and getting the car fix as well as insurance claimed if there is any.

From what I observed, some Malaysian are getting more and more iresponsible nowadays. How could they just escape without any sense of guilt for being so careless ? Is this one of the side effect of being a developing nation as I wonder.

clement said...

hey....dont be sad dear fren...it just an accident tat not ur fault...u reported to the police and the police will investigate the thing and u can get the claim soon...done worry too much ler..it will be ok...

凱西 said...

aiks..wat a bastard!!jst bang and run..tis remind methe bastard lorry driver bang my car badly at the traffic light and somemore claimed tat i reverse my car tat's why i bang him..WTF!!wat the point for me reversing my car at traffic light?! stupid!!somemore i only get to claim rm200 frm the stupid bastard boss of the lorry driver!!Coz my dad asked me not to report to police..WTF!!@$&*^# very pissed tat time..sigh..

freddie said...

you are being too nice. and you actually feel bad for that guy? lol!!

just imagine what kinda bags you can buy with that couple hundred bucks if you have to cough it out by yourself! you'll be mad. ^_^"

hayanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hayanna said...

freddie..
now it makes a SENSE!!!
*furious*
hayanna, Rushing back to police station to make insurance claim.....

Anonymous said...

U made the right decision,people shall responsible for what they did, we shouldn't tolerate this kinda thing to happend.