Thursday, December 30, 2004

Tsunami in KL??!!

Received a lot of messages and calls from Korea...
Asking whether we're SAFE here in KL..
Was thankful for their kind concern...though it never happen here in KL where i live!

Thank god it didn't hit nowhere near Vietnam while i was there..
I might have drowned to the sea if it really hit vietnam on Saturday, a day earlier... I was crusing in the sea...definately i've died..

Thank God it didn't happen while i was on holiday in Phuket last year..
Thank God it didn't happen while i was on holiday in Indonesia early this year.... Thank god..thank god.... (it's time to pray...)

May all those blessing go to those who have become victims from nature disaster and lost their loved ones in this disaster... May all rest in peace...total numbered of dead people till today bez of Tsunami, 82,517 ..gosh...it's horrendous..esp to those who were on holidays... T.T

PS: ALL NEW YEAR CELEBRATION CANCELLED
The govt has cancelled all new year celebration planned.
Effected scheduled event places as under for your reference.
- KLCC
- Dataran Merdeka
- Dataran Kemerdekaan Shah Alam
- Sunway Lagoon

Pls take note and dun ahead to klcc or sunway for countdown without knowing the events have been cancelled..
Too bad once a year celeb has been cancelled but in a good way, won't be so darn pack in KL like last year or the year before.. ^^

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah...thank god that hayanna is still safe and sound, if not Ju-On will lost one lovely friend T.T

well, there will always be another time for new year celebration but we can't bring back the dead. there are some fund raising activity going around, maybe we should contribute some amount to help the victims

Ju-On Waz Ere

凱西 said...

yeah..pitty those ppl who lost their loves ones..May those soul rest in peace..Thanks GOD hayanna is so lucky to get bck KL be4 anything happened..

hayanna said...

Why not we all chip in some money and send to those tsunami fund??
with the name... "From xettie chatters and bloggers.." :D

kaien said...

lucky for you that you were in vietnam and not in thailand... phew...

rourou said...

yeah agrees.. we should all chip in to help those victims...

Anonymous said...

Hey hayanna GREAT title Tsunami in KL??!!. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com/ related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

melloman said...

Hello hayanna, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title Tsunami in KL??!!. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a Horse Lover Gift related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my Horse Lover Gift related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link Horse Lover Gift. Thank you and I wish you well .